If Baja is your thing then you already know there is always something going on in Baja. Here is whats happening all over Baja in March 2019.
5. On March 22, 2019, Mexicali is hosting Cumbia Fest featuring Los Angeles Azules. I believe they will be holding a tour on this side of the border, and if you are a fan, this might be a way to see them for cheap.
4. Now depending on how fit you are, and how crazy you are, there is the Reto Volcánico San Quintín, 2019. This is a marathon that cuts right through a beautiful ecological area. It will be hosted on March 31, 2019.
3. If you are into trucks and off-road vehicles the 33rd Annual SCORE San Felipe 250 will be happening on April, 3 2019, we know not technically March, but it is at the end of the month. This is a point-to-point race across the peninsula for 250 miles. The town in which it’s held, San Felipe, is known to get crazy on the weekends of any SCORE event.
2. Now if you are going to be out in Cabo San Lucas for Springbreak, March 17,2019 there will be a concert event featuring Wiz Khalifa. This concert already looks to be lit, especially since it is hosted by the Blue Marlin Ibiza Los Cabos.
1. On March 16, 2019, La Pazwill be hosting their annual International Blue’s on The Beach. The event will be featuring local, national and international blues artist.